<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

NOW I'M TOTALLY ITUNED!

I checked iTunes yesterday and now BOTH of my albums are available for download.

Somebody download a song. I'm curious to see how much I actually get paid.

------

I will be performing at Three Roots Coffee House, 1020 S. Mill, on Friday from 8-9:30. Come see me!

------

I heard somebody on the radio today say "It's too hot outside to be naked." I wondered about that, then I stepped outside a little later and the guy was right. Some days it IS too hot to be naked. And today was one of those days. I was glad I had clothes on, which is weird if you know me.

The other night, though, Jan and I went to the First Friday Art Walk (The Grand Avenue part, anyway) and among the galleries we visited was one called "SOUL INVICTUS," where the focus this month was on erotic art, and in the back area, they were painting naked people. I'd post pictures of the most impressive ones (a guy whose body was painted to look like a skeleton rising from flames, and a woman with a sort of stained-glass pattern on her body), but since genitalia is clearly shown and I don't know how Blogger feels about stuff like that, let me know if you want to see them and I'll e-mail them to you. They're really neat.

This same gallery was featuring free (clothed) massages in the back. I got my back worked on by a woman who really knew her stuff. Meanwhile, Jan watched what she called "the massage show": Two guys who worked together on a rather large woman, and they were literally climbing all over her and the table, performing a kind of two-man Thai-massage. Jan said it kinda looked like ballet.

We also visited a gallery where a woman produces wearable glass -- beads, chains, necklaces, bracelets, etc. Neat stuff.
The Art Walk is a very neat thing and I think if you haven't done it, you should every once in a while.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?