<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

SOMETIMES, LIFE IS GOOD.

This isn't earth-changing or anything, but starting in September, TCM is going to start showing reruns of the Dick Cavett show. I can't wait. The Groucho show alone will be worth it.

------

My son Adam started his first out-of-college JOB yesterday! Woohoo!

------

My wife is headed off on her first road trip without me in years. She's going to LUMOS, a rather philosophical symposium on all things Harry Potter. Kind of a MENSA-level con. It's up in Vegas, it's been sold out for months, and she's headed up there with our friend Shirley. That means it's me and boys for four whole days.

I told Jan that while she was gone we were going to behave obnoxiously and survive on nothing but bacon. She doesn't believe me. But she doesn't put it past me, either.

------

With the unstable weather of the past few nights, our mighty Welsh Corgi, Dweezil, has been the source of unbridled hilarity as he alternately hides/panics/inspects/runs/hides again from the wind and sporadic rain. Obviously the Welsh weather is not inborn in this one.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?