<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A LITTLE REASSURING INFORMATION...

I've just returned from a life-threatening trip into the bowels of her iTunes site, and I can tell you without a doubt that what I discovered is definitely worth it:

I AM A BETTER SINGER THAN PARIS HILTON.

No question. I am goddamned Pavarotti compared to Paris Hilton.

Come to think of it, YOU, whoever you are, are a better singer than Paris Hilton.

My DOG is a better singer than Paris Hilton.

The Paris Hilton, the hotel, is a better singer than Paris Hilton.

Dig into your couch until you find a nickel. That metallic image of Thomas Jefferson, right now, Is a better singer than Paris Hilton. Monticello? On the back? It's FAR AND AWAY singing better, at this very moment than Paris Hilton.

Popcorn.

A can of Pledge.

Cremains.

Cremains that have already been scattered in the ocean.

All are better singers than Paris Hilton.

Her 15 minutes are now officially, signed-sealed-and-delivered up.

Go away, Paris Hilton. Woof.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?