<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

MERRY GO, MERRY GO, MERRY GO -- MISSED IT!

I got one of those e-mails I hate getting -- the too late to do anything about it type. My friend Stephanie Carrico, who runs the Trunk Space on Grand, sends me this note last night to my WORK address, which I didn't see until this morning:

Hey Tom.
I know this is totally last minute but we just found out a couple hours ago. Larry Wildman Fischer is here and will be playing sometime between 9 and 10pm. I thought you might want to know. I can't find your phone number.
Thanks,
Steph


ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

Had I known, I could've rousted up SCORES of Zappa fans and Dementites for the wildman. But I didn't. I hope SOMEBODY saw him.

All togther now: DOO DOO DOO Merry GO! Merry GO! Merry go round! DOO DOO DOO!

------

My new scanner is tres cool.

------

So some perv finally admits to killing Jon Benet Ramsey, and the world's biggest "Who gives a shit" story comes to an end.
Actually, since he says it was an "accident," and (as I recall) her body was found bound, gagged, partially naked and sexually abused, it's going to be interesting to hear this guy's sick slapstick explanation of how that constitutes an "accident." And couldn't he have 'fessed up before the girl's mom died?

------

Thanks to my friend JD Madrid I now have a myspace music page. At the moment it only has one song on it. Myspace seems to have some problems reading my songs. Or maybe they just don't like them.

Anyway, the site (still under construction, obviously) is www.myspace.com/tomtuerffmusic

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?