<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

TOMMY TOMM-AY...WHOOOOOA BABY...

One of the nice things about opening for a 60s cover band -- specifically the Violet Wing, who are wonderful and you should book them-- is that after my set (which unfortunately nobody got pics of), they called me out in their first set to sing "Louie Louie." As you can see, I really get into it.





------

Someone I know who should know me better actually had the gall to leave a message on my phone at work the other day that ended with something to the effect of, "I may not be able to answer my phone so text me."

I wouldn't know how to text somebody if a billion dollars was on the line. For the life of me I can't imagine why anybody wants to do that. I costs a thousand dollars a message, it takes forever, and YOU HAVE A PHONE, FER CHRISSAKES! USE IT FOR WHAT IT'S FOR! CALL AND LEAVE A FREAKIN' MESSAGE!

Jeezus, I hate technology for the sake of stapling two things together...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?