<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 02, 2006

GUESS WHERE I WAS LAST WEEKEND?




The Desert Botanical Garden? No.

Why, MILWAUKEE, of course!


I bet you didn't know they HAD cactus in Milwaukee.

They don't. You're right. But they do here. I'm standing in the "Arid" dome, one of the three Mitchell Park domes in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I went back for the 30th reunion of the high school I WOULD have graduated from and I had a ball.

During the day, fellow classmate Chris Tenaglia was nice enough to cart my ass around Milwaukee. We saw many neat things.
Some defy description. Some were wearing lederhosen. (It was Oktoberfest weekend in Milwaukee. You can only imagine.)




And THIS is where I used to live. They don't make 'em like that in Phoenix.

I had fun.


TT





(Looking for

Milwaukee homes
? You can get great deals buying
FSBO by cutting out the
middle man. In a time when
real estate
is tough every little bit helps.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?