<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 26, 2006

WHO NEEDS DISNEYWORLD?

Check this out. But before you do, answer me this: Am I crazy, or is "Jesus" wearing a Polo Shirt, like he just got back from 18 holes and a foursome with Peter, Paul and Judas? Hey, it IS Orlando...

http://www.holylandexperience.com

I wonder if there are rides.

That would be cool. There would be signs in front of each ride, like this:

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THIS ROLLER COASTER:
1. Thou shalt not stand in the car when the coaster is in motion.
2. Thou shalt be at least four feet tall to ride.

Etc.

Think of the biblical possibilities for rides:

Mosesmobile Bumper Cars!

The Shadrach, Meschach and Abednego Ride (You ride around in the middle of summer in a non air-conditioned bus with the windows up)

CRUCIBUNGEE!

They need to hire me for good ideas, I tell you...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?