<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 30, 2007

ONE MORE TIME TO THE WAYBACK, SHERMAN...

On Saturday I went up the hill to Flagstaff for a 30th reunion of NAU theatre people. Anyone in a show from 1970-80 was invited. This included 380-plus people. Hundreds were reached and about 60 showed up. It was loads of fun!




There was a talent portion of the day. Lots of guys did little drama presentations. I did songs, of course: "Baby Boomer" and "Catholic Guilt." Both were apropos for the day! I sold a lot of CDs last Saturday.




And then the group got a tour of the theatre arts building, ending inside the theatre where we'd all trod the boards.
Above is the spot where Janice and I met! And she's demonstrating what she did to get my attention! Yes, she threw her leg over me. She doesn't know why she did it, either.

------

I resigned from the Fiddler's Dream board yesterday. I am also no longer running open stage on Thursday nights, effective immediately. I will continue to volunteer as I can on Fridays and Saturdays.

------

Happy Mayday!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?