<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 17, 2007

THE REAL REASON PEOPLE HAVE JOBS

It's not money. It's not self worth.

People have jobs so they don't have to watch daytime television.

This week I'm working out of the house in the morning because Jan's out of town and my son goes to a charter school that's over at 11:00. I have to pick him up.

So here I am, watching Boomerang at the moment. They play old Hanna-Barbera cartoons from my youth in the morning. Some, like Snagglepuss, are okay. Some, like Peter Pottamus, are ungodly bad.

ACTUAL LINE OF DIALOGUE I JUST HEARD IN A PETER POTTAMUS CARTOON:

"What just landed on me? An earthquake?"

WHAT???

------

The Suns didn't win last night, but NOT because Amare and Diaw were suspended. They just couldn't hit the damn basket near the end of the game. I think an earthquake fell on them.

_______

Jan's up in a place called Sebastopol, CA this week for Tribal Fest, a four-day dance festival. If you're in the area, check it out!

------

Tomorrow night I'm playing out in WAAAAAY west Valley at Over Coffee in Surprise. Come on out!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?