<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 10, 2007

SUNDAY MORNING BLATHERINGS

- Quickest way to risk getting diabetes simply by watching TV: "Meet Me in St. Louis" starring Judy Garland. Yeeeeeeeeech...

- I make it a practice (primarily just to piss off the rest of my family) to keep my musical tastes firmly entrenched in the last century, but after watching part of last night's Saturday Night Live repeat, I have to admit Christina Aguilera can sing. Really well. Her duet with Tony Bennett was great.

- If you missed Jonathan Edwards at Fiddler's Dream last night then you really missed a great show. The place sold out. We had about 135 people crammed to the gills in the big room.

- I'm playing the Flagstaff Folk Festival next Saturday at 3:00 at the Coconino Center for the Arts in the Art Barn.

Yee.

Haw.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?