<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 06, 2007

I'M BARING IT ALL FOR ART TONIGHT!

Yes, folks, if you stop by Soul Invictus on Grand during First Friday this evening, I will be one of the naked performers Baring at all for Art!

Nude.

Starkers.

Playing my tunes.

Naked.

Further proof that I will literally do anything necessary to get the CDs out of my garage.

------

Speaking of CDs, Nancy Freeman is having a party to celebrate the release of her amazing "Stardust County" CD this Sunday at 1 at Fiddler's Dream, and I will be there both as a guest and the volunteer. Come on out and buy one of her CDs! Get 'em out of HER garage!

------

My wife's dance troupe sold out the Paper Heart last weekend with a neat thing called "Romantasy Cabaret." Apparently it was a hit because they're doing it again on July 28 and tickets are already about half-gone. Contact me if you want to buy tix.

------

I just found an internet radio station from Belgium and it's playing ska versions of "The Magnificent Seven" and "Bonanza."

Only in Europe...

TT

Comments:
They let you get naked in public in Phoenix now? Obviously times have changed. Must be that governor of yours.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?