<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 09, 2007

ONE APPEARANCE ONLY!

Live in Scottsdale, it's...



FLEETWOOD TUERFF!

Jan and I met Mick Fleetwood yesterday! He's in town this weekend promoting his line of wines (he actually supervises their production, and doesn't just lease his name out) at local Costcos. I saw that he was going to be at one for four hours yesterday, so we headed over to catch him right at the start. As luck would have it we were first in line!

He couldn't sign autographs due to a sudden attack of tendonitis (not what you want when you're a drummer, fer sure) but he was nice enough to pose for five or six pix with us and talk with us a bit.

He's tall.

------

My kids went to Coppercon this weekend and we just sorta hung around the hotel. Everybody knows us so we didn't have any trouble going where we wanted to go without actually BUYING a membership. I picked up a booking for a private party Dec. 1 and sold over $100 in CDs! Not bad for just hanging out.

------

Note to Nancy F.: Everybody was asking if you were gonna show up, and they all wanted your CD. Hopefully Gary sold a bunch today.

TT

Comments:
I was figuring I'd show up Saturday afternoon and stay for the nighttime filking, but I suddenly had to write an essay over the weekend, and just couldn't swing both. Long story; more details in my LJ, but basically I'm applying to ASU's PhD program.
 
Oh, and that last "anonymous" was me.

-Nan
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?