<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 11, 2007

THAT'S FUNNY, I HAD NO IDEA I WAS ON TOUR

http://www.frontrowusa.com/Novelty/Tom_Tuerff_Tickets.htm

Does anybody have any idea where I'm on tour? Could you please tell ME? I'd hate to miss a gig simply because I didn't know I was SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOUR. How much are tickets? Am I worth it?

I honestly have no idea what this is about.

------

The Prescott Festival was fun! Got to play to two really peppy audiences and I sold a few CDs so all in all it was a good time.

------

If you search "Prescott Festival" at Youtube, you'll see five or six videos taken at the festival either on Saturday or Sunday. I'm not in any of them but the sound quality is remarkably good...

------

Dave Frankus of Violet Wing alerted me that another 60s extravaganza is in the works and he wants me to open again. But of course...!

------

The dinner for the Romance Writers Association went well, and I believe I may be getting yet another gig out of it. Thanks to Jennifer Ashley for letting me do that!

------

Adam is still at our house but getting better every day. He thinks he might try stairs this weekend. We'll see.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?