<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

B-AD IMPRESSIONS

Given the few ads for Democrats I've seen so far, I'd vote for Obama before Hillary Clinton.

Both ads actually SAY something, but Clinton sounds like she's bored, tired and reading from a script. She needs to re-do her voice-overs.

John Edwards is quickly becoming the Zeppo of the Democrats. I think he's bucking for VP.

They need to stop having debates until AFTER the conventions.

------

Super Bowl weekend is also the FBR Open weekend; I will not be leaving the Phoenix City Limits on the first weekend of February.

------

I caught a piece of the Barrett-Jackson auction last Saturday; somebody bought the MONKEEMOBILE! 250 grand...

------

A guy I worked with went out to Barrett Jackson and told me I really should go next year. I said I don't care about cars, but apparently there are lots of other things on display and up for sale at prices no sane person would even consider paying. Everything from Presidential memorabilia (down, self) to rock and roll memorabilia (sit, boy, sit!) to just oddball stuff.
So if I don't forget what he said, maybe we'll go out there next year and look around...

------

Just signed up to play an event called the "Valentines Day Massacree..." more info as I get it.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?