<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THE DOCTOR IS...TIRED.

Chances are you don't live in an area where the Dr. Demento show is played anymore.

At last check on line, only about 12 radio stations are still playing the show.

I guess if you join the Demento society, you can still hear it on line and I guess that's where most of the Doctor's good listeners are these days.

But things have changed since the first of the year.

There's no "Funny Five' anymore. Now there's the ten most requested songs of the month, played the last show of the month.

Maybe the Doc is getting ready to retire.

Maybe he's had enough.

But Dr. D, if you're out there I just want you to know how much I appreciate the fact that you played my stuff. And good luck, no matter how long you hang on!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?