<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 20, 2008

THIS IS A JOKE, RIGHT?

Any cat lovers out there who can tell me if this is for real?

http://www.lifestylepets.com/index.html

And a HYPOALLERGENIC DOG???? LOL

------

I totally forgot today is Thursday. I left my guitar at home. Crap. Now I gotta go home before I go out to play. Waste of gas. Waste, waste, waste.

------

My body is used to my sleeping in a certain position. Last night I fell out of that position and boy did my back hurt when I woke up this morning.

------

I planted some rocoto (aka manzano) peppers recently and the little boogers have sprouted! Woo Hoo! I'm actually having a good gardening year, I've grown nearly two dozen perfectly edible carrots of various sizes in a single pot. I got some really nice radishes earlier this year along with Japanese cabbage. I'm growing (and feeding my iguana with) collared greens, which are doing nicely, my celantro is positively bushy and now if I could just get the beets I planted to get bigger, I'd be a happy guy. And I don't even like beets. But Brendan does.

Plus, a spinach plant, the seed of which I planted like TWO YEARS ago, has suddenly decided to wake up.

I like eating stuff I make happen. Yum.

TT

Comments:
"I like eating stuff I make happen. Yum."

If you run for office don't be surprised when this gets quoted by the press!

:-)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?