<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 13, 2008

EVERYBODY DO ME A FAVOR

Two, actually. And I realize that most of you are probably not going to know what I'm talking about, but...

IF YOU ARE ON MYSPACE:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE: Do NOT send me any stupid mails with heads like "I JUST BOUGHT YOU!" or "How much are you worth?" or "YOU'RE MY PERSONAL SLAVE NOW!"

I don't know what these are, when I click them they don't go anywhere, I don't find them funny and I WANT THEM TO STOP.


Now, IF YOU YOU-TUBE:

PLEASE do not send me links via e-mail that say "(YOUR NAME) has sent you a Video!" I don't know why, but I can't make these things work. I get sent to a page where I have to sign in, and then it tells me that I've sent MYSELF a video, which I haven't, then it says, "HEY ASSHOLE! YOU CAN'T SEND YOURSELF A VIDEO!" Then there's no way to access the particular video you are sending me, and so I have to go to Youtube and scroll through all the person's videos to figure out which one he or she wanted me to look at.

If you want me to see a youtube video, SEND ME THE LINK IN A NORMAL EMAIL.

Quit complicating my life. I'm an old fart and these computer things are out to get me. No, I DON'T WANT TO LEARN HOW TO FIX IT.

------

Just added a July gig: Monday the 14th at Grand Avenue Tavern, I'm the opening act for a standup comedy show. More as we get closer.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?