<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

YOU TARZAN, YOU DEAD. ME STILL LIVE AND KICKING...

Quick: which performer in the 1930s Tarzan movies is still alive?

No, not Commissioner Gordon.

Not Maureen O'Sullivan.

It's this guy:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=164134730

Isn't that great? He has a MYSPACE!

Oh, the stories he has no way of telling...

How would you like to be the oldest recorded member of your species? I think that's great...

------

This Monday I'm opening up a comedy show at the Grand Avenue Tavern, 24th Dr. and Grand. $5. 8 p.m. COME OUT.

------

Prior to that, I'm in Vegas to watch my brother get married. After 38 years of bachelorhood he's finally giving it up.
But VEGAS? In JULY? Sheesh.


TT

Comments:
hey Tom! it's been awhile--glad to see it looks like all is going well. luv that you found my blog by accident! --chuck m.
 
I've got an autographed photo of Cheetah!

-Keith
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?