<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 21, 2008

ARE YOU "THE ONE, THE ONLY..." YOU??

Check out this neat site I just found:

http://howmanyofme.com

You can find out if you're the only you in America! Or, if you're not, how many more of you are running around...

Plug in famous names from history! It's fun!

------

Played the Grand Avenue Tavern Acoustic Showcase last night. I didn't see ANY of you there but I had a good time and an attentive audience anyway.

------

My son just turned me on to a very neat band called "Feist." Go to Youtube and check out their neat video for a song called "1,2,3,4." Then, check out the version their lead singer did for Sesame Street. Very cool. Not as cool as Stevie Wonder on Sesame Street, but...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?