<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THE TOM TUERFF TOP TEN ON iTUNES:

First House
Christmas In Arizona
P.O.P.
That Fiddle and Banjo Crap
Baby Boomer
A Piercing Song
Little Star Treks
Catch Phrases
Clerical Error
Sun City Sinners

With the holidays on the way, I expect "Christmas" to make its move back into the number one spot soon...

By the way, I have absolutely no idea how many downloads of each of these we're talking about. I could find out but it would take some time and I don't care.

We're talking maybe scores of downloads. The very low scores. Two, max.

------

That said, you're looking at what will pretty much be most of my set at the Grand Avenue Tavern this Saturday at 7. I'm opening the acoustic musician's showcase that night and YOU need to come see it! 24th Avenue and Grand!


TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?