<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 25, 2008

WILL THIS MAKE THE VALUE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS GO UP?

The even spelled my name right! Hell, the fact that they bothered to mention my name at all, given the fact that I have the third smallest set of tits in the show...

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/bestof/2008/award/best-local-vaudeville-show-896486/

------

I have mentioned previously that my friends Keith and Carrie O'Brien recently moved to Maine. Well, I got a reference call from a dairy in Maine yesterday, inquiring about Carrie, and, moments later, she got the job! Quality control. So both are now firmly employed in Maine. Congrats.

------

It's fall, so it's time for fall planting. I put in a row of Japanese Cabbage (this grew really well last fall) and collards for the iguana. Just three days after I planted them, they started coming up. Must be the fertilizer I put in the dirt...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?