<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 24, 2008

VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN, AND VOTE FOR COOL HAND LUKE

Those of you who live here in the Valley have no doubt seen the signs for voting in three people to the Corporation Commission who are running together:

GEORGE
KENNEDY
NEWMAN

Newman's first name is Paul. Every time I see those signs I think of Cool hand luke.

AND, I think they know it, too. Their TV commercials have a voiceover that says: "Vote for George, Kennedy, and Paul Newman."

And speaking of interesting ways to get you to vote for somebody (I already voted, by the way):

See more Ron Howard videos at Funny or Die


I had no idea Andy Griffith was still alive...

-------

As many of you know it takes me forever to write new songs. I just wrote one. I should have it ready for public consumption in a few days.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?