<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

HMMMM...I GUESS TIME DOES HEAL ALL WOUNDS

...except for the ones that kill you, of course.

I just realized this morning that I went all day yesterday, December 8, without once thinking about John Lennon (who was shot and killed 28 years ago -- yikes! -- on a Monday yet).

I think that's the first time I've ever done that.

------

Back in September I posted a list on this blog of my top 10 downloaded songs on iTunes. At the time, they looked like this:

First House
Christmas In Arizona
P.O.P.
That Fiddle and Banjo Crap
Baby Boomer
A Piercing Song
Little Star Treks
Catch Phrases
Clerical Error
Sun City Sinners


Now, 90 days or so later, with Christmas coming on, the list looks like this (I'm sure you can see #1 coming):

Christmas in Arizona
A Piercing Song
Baby Boomer
P.O.P.
That Fiddle and Banjo Crap
Everybody Wanna (Sound Like Nirvana)
Little Star Treks
Catch Phrases
First House
Clerical Error

Interesting "A Piercing Song" being up there. I musta poked something in the general public's mind...

------

THIS FRIDAY:

Show up at Studio 55, 636 E. Pierce at 9 p.m. for "Seven Minutes Under the Mistletoe!" Ten people get seven minutes to take Christmas to task. I will be there. I"m opening the show.

Then, I'm your faithful volunteer at Fiddler's Dream on Saturday Night! It's going to be a holiday song night, with The Strand opening things and Nancy Freeman closing with her ever-unique holiday program. (I'm going to be part of that, so come on by!)

TT

Comments:
Ok, so I can use my Pepsi points to buy almost any song on Amazon except for yours!!!!
Sheesh.
-J.D.
 
That's odd, because I know that you can download my songs off of Amazon.

Or, you can just buy a CD off me...

TT
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?