<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A GOOD CAUSE. A GREAT POSTER!




And they even spelled my name right!

If you're not doing anything, please come out for this. It's a fundraiser for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society. Five bucks, five bands (if I count as a band), and 10% of any CDs I sell will go to LLS. I'm the first act at 8. Don't be late!

------

I'm doing this fundraiser because I lost my sister Kathy to leukemia damn near eight years ago next week. It's a shitty disease so anything I can do to help, I do.

------

Some movie channel showed "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" today. There is nothing more unintentionally hilarious than Walter Pidgeon and Peter Lorre in the same shot. It looks like a giant talking to a kindergartner.

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?