<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

AN OBNOXIOUS, BLATANT PLEA FOR YOUR PRESENCE

Okay. Now most of you who read this thing know that I have been a very busy little entertainer this month. This week is no exception. I have two more gigs to close out the month.

And I know who most of you are. And I know that a lot of you don't live here. But those of you who do should REALLY help the Tomster out here and come see me this week. Because it's gonna be a COOOOOOOOL week.

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) I will be performing at the Beaded Lizard, which is the fancy schmancy name for the weekly performance venue at the Devonshire Adult Center, in Devonshire Park on 28th Street, just north of Indian School. Stuff gets going about 7 and runs until 9. I'm doing a half-hour in there somewhere and there will be other entertainers as well and it's all FREE!

Then on Saturday, the 28th, I am once again proud to part of what the New Times chose as BEST Vaudeville/Burlesque show of the year, Romantasy Cabaret! (See the ad a couple of entries down.) Our first show of our third season takes place Saturday night at Club Red, on the SW corner of the 101 Freeway and University. I'm playing songs AND ACTING in this show. Plus, you will see what can easily be described as our most eye-popping show yet. (If you get my drift. If you don't, you really need to get out more.)

Tickets are available in advance (and I suggest you get them now; we have sold out every show we've done so far) at:
http://www.brownpapertickets.com

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?