<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 19, 2009

WORDS TO THE WISE:

Don't ski.

At least don't ski without a helmet.

------

If there's anyone in your family who has yet to see 'This is Spinal Tap," remedy that. I realized the other day that Brendan hadn't seen it yet. He thought he was gonna wet himself.

------

Make plans to see me play this weekend! Tomorrow night I will be at a place called Bhakti Gardens, 321 N. 12th St. It's a private residence with a back yard performance space and...well, here's the poster:



Then on Saturday I will be at the Glendale Folk Traditions Festival! Here's the logo!



Ah, but where IS it?

Glendale Heritage Park -- the Park with all the peacocks and stuff. 59th Avenue between Peoria and Olive. Just north of GCC.
I am there Saturday: Songwriter's Circle at "Gilligan's Island" (whatever that means) at 2, and a concert at 3:30 on the Front Porch Stage. It's FREE! Show up!

TT

Comments:
Tom,

Regarding your first comment about skiing ...

I think the government should require mandatory airbags on trees on ski slopes. Think how many lives would be saved. We would still have Sonny Bono around. I rest my case.

Signed,

Ted M.
co-worker of The Great Patrick
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?