<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MMMM-MMM! THEM'S A TASTY LOTTERY TICKET!

A co-worker came in today and put a losing lottery ticket on my desk. It was one of these:


"Smell it," he says.

Damn thing smells like cinnamon candies!

Hopefully they won't do "Mother's Day Roses..."

------

Okay, if you haven't read the entry from a few days ago about "the CATCH," go read it then come back here.

Janice was cleaning out the garage today when she found...




...the Uniform!

Here it is in all of my ten-year-old glory, 41 years later:



But check this out: My wife is SO TINY, she could BUTTON THE SHIRT!




And yes, it was TIffany Coiffures. I wasn't kidding...




TT

Comments:
Then I said "What about breakfast at Tiffany's"?
She said "I think I remember the team."...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?