<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 27, 2009

SO, PAUL IS DEAD...JUST NOT THAT PAUL...

This story is over a year old, but I hadn't heard about it.

Paul Cole died.

You don't know Paul Cole? That's funny, because chances are you have a picture of him in your home, or you know someone who does...

You always wondered who that guy was, didn't you? Well, now you know.

------

I'm getting used to driving to Gilbert every day. Still don't like it but I'm getting used to it every day. Getting the hang of my job, too -- and I actually DO like it. Most of it. Except for that. And that thing there. But that? That's cool.

TT

Comments:
When did you put advertising on your blog?
 
Ages ago.
 
Oh, complaining about driving to GILBERT! All that way to GILBERT! You namby pamby, I drive 67 #%^&* miles one way to work and then 67 miles back! Uphill both ways, in hip deep snow!!! Well, hip deep something anyway.
 
You win.
 
I didn't realize your new job was in Gilbert. We ought to do lunch on one of my Fridays off.

-Nan
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?