<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 25, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY MEANDERINGS

My kids' band, Thunderstump, played their first paying gig that other night and I thought they were great. So did everybody else who came at our invitation. They are actively looking for more places to play. Contact Brendan at neonnimrod@gmail.com

------

I did a pretty good set opening for them too -- but did they bother to pay ol' dad a portion of their take from the bar? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

------

I've been playing a lot of Wednesday gigs lately. Here's the next one--mark it down...



------

We had a party for my mom at the Phoenician last night. She turned 80 last week and she has all the pep of someone half her age. Hopefully I'll be like that when I'm her age and she's 110 and starting to slow down.

------

Headed to Pete and Donna's house for late afternoon pool and music party. Woo. Hoo!

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?