<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WHEN IT RAINS, IT'S A GOOD BET YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT HERE

It actually drizzled in my neighborhood this morning.

------

Weird Al has a new video out:




Funny stuff...and yes, that's Ray Manzarek playing...

------

This Saturday I'm at Space 55, 7th st. and Pierce for Seven Minutes in Heaven! Same drill as the other Seven Minutes Shows (You Tube me for examples)...

------

A week From Saturday: Flag Folk Festival!

------

Last week's Romantasy Cabaret was fun as usual.

I think it's important for you to know what you're missing when you don't come to these shows:



Yeah, my job really sucks... (Photo by Joe "Santa" McKiernan)




Santa is one great photographer, doncha think?

------

I'm on four panels at Westercon this year, plus a concert. Fourth of July weekend, Tempe Mission Palms...

TT

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?